The Big Reveal
Well,
Tuesday night we learned several secrets about Allurum and Mystead. This has brought about mistrust among the group and feelings of anger from some. Mendat now has the challenge of deciding what is to happen to the two little deceivers. Should Allurum be allowed to continue training? Should Mystead be sent away? How can the prophecy be fulfilled if there are only 5 children at the Academy?
I was happy with the way the reveal went, but I wish that I could have done Allurum's Challenge a little better. It became clear several minutes in that communication was hard to keep up and everyone was not getting equal time to participate. Perhaps in the future I can use Joe's idea and set up several laptops and use IM to communicate with the players. This way, each side will truly have no clue what the other is doing. Each would have a map showing himself and the last known location of any opponents. Kinda reminds me of Battleship...
Next session will focus on the Challenges presented by Lee, Ire, and Issac. A few notes to self for age 12 (which i refer to as Act 4):
Guest teacher
Another Melee (with powers?)
Lee decides to take his training in another direction
Tuesday night we learned several secrets about Allurum and Mystead. This has brought about mistrust among the group and feelings of anger from some. Mendat now has the challenge of deciding what is to happen to the two little deceivers. Should Allurum be allowed to continue training? Should Mystead be sent away? How can the prophecy be fulfilled if there are only 5 children at the Academy?
I was happy with the way the reveal went, but I wish that I could have done Allurum's Challenge a little better. It became clear several minutes in that communication was hard to keep up and everyone was not getting equal time to participate. Perhaps in the future I can use Joe's idea and set up several laptops and use IM to communicate with the players. This way, each side will truly have no clue what the other is doing. Each would have a map showing himself and the last known location of any opponents. Kinda reminds me of Battleship...
Next session will focus on the Challenges presented by Lee, Ire, and Issac. A few notes to self for age 12 (which i refer to as Act 4):
Guest teacher
Another Melee (with powers?)
Lee decides to take his training in another direction

1 Comments:
I really like the "battleship" idea, but I feel like the updating map stuff will be pretty hard to set up unless you know of some software that will do that sort of thing. In which case that would be friggin awsome.
Post a Comment
<< Home